ALWAYS REMEMBER “If content is king, then distribution is queen”.
HOLLYWOOD.Social has provided innovative marketing solutions for Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups and small businesses. We bring a unique combination of social media & traditional marketing skills and experience, technical knowledge as well as creative new marketing approaches with an emphasis mainly focusing on digital and social media marketing. HOLLYWOOD.Social consults directly with a wide range of companies including some of the biggest brands and government agencies in the world from Procter and Gamble to Johnson and Johnson and even the Governments of Brazil, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and The Kingdom of Bahrain and many more. We also work with small businesses to build a strategy and step-change their social media results. We stay up-to-date on the latest in digital marketing and bring you the thought leadership, innovation, knowledge and expertise that you need to take your marketing to the next level. We only accept a limited number of consulting agreements, so please contact us immediately.
Digital Audit & Action Plan
As organizations are moving into online marketing they often have a digital strategy that has been cobbled together over time. Without a strong digital strategy you may be investing in the wrong areas, or be missing out on opportunities that your competitors are taking advantage of. Maximize the results of your online efforts with a digital audit and action plan that will enhance your ROI from online efforts and includes:
- A comprehensive analysis of current online efforts – what is and is not working.
- An assessment of competitors digital strategy.
- Highlight strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in current digital space.
- Comprehensive digital strategic assessment.
- A complete report recommending actions to optimize online efforts, improve ROI and build your business online.
- Resources and vendors to execute against the action plan.
Social Strategy Development
Do you need help building a social media strategy that moves your business forward? By approaching social media strategically you are more likely to get real results for your business and make smarter choices. We’ve built strategies for small businesses, start-ups and large organizations. Our strategy is your road-map to social media marketing success – whether you plan to DIY or hire an agency, having a solid strategy is vital to your success.
- Assessment of your strategy and the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations for social media and online marketing
- Detailed recommendations for social media channels
- A play-book to turn recommendations into action
- Big ideas to take your marketing to the next level
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Positioning, branding, targeting, strategy assessments and recommendations
- Guerilla marketing methods and strategies
- Viral and word-of-mouth marketing plans
- Consumer research
HOLLYWOOD.Social has a track record of success in executing social media campaigns for start-ups and large established brands. We are the social media experts. Our unique Social Media planning approach takes your business through the stages of social media planning infusing creativity & knowledge of online communities and resources. We’ll help you grow your business and get results from social media.
- Comprehensive social media strategies
- Strategic assessment of social media opportunities and costs
- Social media training
- Corporate blogging strategy, setup and training
- Social network marketing strategies
- Community management and training
- Blogger and influencer outreach programs
ADDITIONALLY HOLLYWOOD.Social offers full service daily social media management where we proactively post and grow interactions within the brand’s social media universe. Social media site management includes, amongst others, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with service including:
1. Develop custom profiles on a variety of social networking sites. Create and schedule valuable, targeted content strategically and consistently year round.
2. Respond to all audience interactions and develop a following of social media influencers.
3. Create a social media calendar and make adjustments as needed.
4. Manage all the various social platforms.
5. Collect, analyze and present Analytics/metrics from various sources to decide what is working best and what needs to be augmented.
6. Implement social media advertising campaigns.
Send us a request email us